4/2/12

snapshots


 Jessica Simpson wedges--my favorite for Spring!
My family posing with our newest addition, a sea doo, at Grand Lake in Oklahoma. My brother Garret really thinks he's something here with this flexing pose...
Lobster bisque and bread--filling and delicious!
 My newest purchase--an authentic Rebecca Minkoff bag, scored on sale. My mom would be so proud!
 Enjoying a rowing regatta with the beau.
Pepperoni pizza, cheese ravioli with walnut Gorgonzola sauce and prosciutto, and Chianti from Mamma Mia's in Pacific Beach. One word: amazing.
 Enjoying a little sun at the regatta.
 My favorite pup rolling in the grass and chewing his ball. Such a little multi-tasker.
Photo shoot fun with my friend Lauren, who photographs most of my outfit posts for me.

This weekend was a pretty crazy one. My boyfriend is a rowing coach and his kiddos participated in the San Diego Crew Classic this past weekend.  This was the first regatta I'd ever been to, and I was so excited to finally see my man in his element.  The only downside is we didn't get too much downtime, and my fair skin is fried from the sun, despite wearing sunscreen and a mineral powder with spf.  But of course we managed to squeeze in some delicious food, wine, and the aforementioned movie to celebrate my mom's birthday.

I'll be sharing a new outfit tomorrow, and a recipe I've been dying to recreate on my own. I'm making it a personal goal to break out of this cooking lull--I keep reverting to old favorites instead of trying new things. No more friends! Here's to a week of productivity and adventure.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment