4/17/12

spring in your step

I wear heels often throughout the week, but many days my poor feet need a break--especially on the weekends. Lately I've had the urge to toss all my old flip-flops, (they're falling apart anyway) and introduce some chic strappy sandals into my collection. Here are some I'm coveting (badly).
Clockwise from top:
Aldo multi-colored flats
Steve Madden Rasscal sandals
Zara snakeskin print sandals
Madewell crisscross boardwalk sandals
Mossimo Supply Co. printed wilton flat
Rachel Zoe Gladys sandals (these are way out of my price range, but a girl can dream!)
Mossimo Supply Co. pearl flat sandals
Belle by Sigerson Morrison Randy sandals
Elizabeth and James Paige sandals (love that they're my namesake, don't love the price though..)
Asos canvas sandals
Forever 21 crossed strap sandals

I had to throw a couple designer pairs in there because apparently I love torturing myself.  But the majority of these are very budget friendly.  Cute and cost-efficient? As the lovely Bianca often says, "Get on my feet."
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment