4/3/12

tuxedo

[french collection blazer-gift {similar here}, target tank and pumps {similar here}, bdg jeans {last seen here}, clutch from lavish in crested butte, michael kors watch, cc skye ring, polo ralph lauren glasses, opi nails]







A blazer is my favorite way to dress up a simple outfit (I've done this before here and here).  Lately I've been enjoying ones with a little extra pizazz--like this tuxedo blazer from French Connection.  My lovely editor gave it to me a few months ago and I always feel so sophisticated in it.

My roomate Lisa has been in London visiting our friend Kristin for the past couple weeks, and she finally comes home tomorrow.  We're all so excited to see her! You can read all about their adventures here and here.  She's returning just in time for the amazing weather that finally decided to grace L.A.

I'm off to Malibu this morning for a meeting.  Staring at the ocean from my car window doesn't seem half bad to start off my day. Happy Tuesday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment