4/11/12

scarf print

[zara blouse {similar here}, bdg jeans, michael kors heels, rebecca minkoff bag, michael kors watch, bracelets: david yurman, lia sophia, cc skye, and madewell, jewelmint ring, polo ralph lauren glasses, opi nails]
Anyone who knows me is well aware I have a scarf addiction.  My collection is so large, I have to put half of them in a tub under my bed.  So needless to say, whenever I spotted this scarf print shirt at Zara...I absolutely had to have it. And the bag? I've been coveting a Rebecca Minkoff bag for a while, and had been planning to splurge for one as a treat to myself.  But lucky for my bank account I found this one for under $100. Holler.

I'll be honest and say I felt straight out of the '70s in this outfit (especially since I strayed from my usual curls).  And I loved every second of it.

I hope everyone is having a great week!
xx

2 comments: