4/19/12

for good measure

[gap tee {similar here}, h&m trench {similar here}, j-brand pants {from the outlet}, target scarf, zara shoes, rebecca minkoff bag, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, feather ring- lavish in colorado, polo ralph lauren glasses]
It should be no surprise to anyone by now that I love a good bargain.  I'm always hunting for a good sale or outlet.  This entire outfit (except for the tee, which I've had for years), is comprised of new pieces. I bought the bag, trench coat, and pants for much cheaper than they were originally.  And the shoes...well, they weren't really on sale, but they're pretty so I couldn't resist.  Luckily, they were relatively inexpensive anyway.

Focusing on the pants for a moment--I bought them at the J-Brand outlet here in L.A.  It's located downtown (slightly in the ghetto), and everything is about 40-50% off.  I'm always searching for the perfect pair of jeans, so when my co-worker told me about this place I knew I had to stop by.  J-Brand is an exquisite fit, but can often run into the $200 dollar range.  But at the outlet, we're talking $90 tops. If you're in L.A., go. If you're not, then come visit me--I'll take you.

Lauren snapped these photos for me last week, when there was still a slight briskness in the air when you're in the shade.  But this week it's hot.  I have a feeling this trench won't leave my closet for a while now, but I'm more than okay with that.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those shows are to die for, I love the colors! It may not have been a bargain but I would have easily talked myself into paying full price too. So cute.

    Addy

    adelaidemakinglemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!! Don't worry, I had no regrets :)

    ReplyDelete