4/24/12

neutrals

[frenchi blazer, target tank, lush shorts, dolce vita for target wedges, rebecca minkoff bag, borrowed ray ban sunglasses, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, ring from kracked la, opi nails] 





What, you don't consider leopard print a neutral? I didn't either until recently.  I picked these silky shorts up from Buffalo Exchange a few months ago, and have been searching for ways to incorporate them into my weekday wardrobe.  Cue neutral blazer, tank, and accessories.  I love discovering versatility in pieces I already own and wearing them in new ways.

Today is pretty chilly here in SoCal, and there's rain in the forecast for the remainder of the week (I must have jinxed us).  I'm dreaming of the day when these photos were taken--it was so warm and lovely...hopefully the sun comes back soon because seeing these photos makes me realize I'm in desperate need of a tan as well.

Luckily this week will be a busy, productive one. I'm moving into my new office and gearing up for my new role at work!  What are you excited for this week?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment