4/16/12

weekend wear

[borrowed j-crew chambray shirt, zara jeans {similar here}, sam edelman flats {purchased from nordstrom rack}, louis vuitton bucket bag, michael kors watch, bracelets: david yurman, gift, and street vendor, moon rock ring from a colorado shop, sunglasses purchased from a farmers market, opi nails]

This was basically my uniform this weekend, and every weekend, for that matter.  As per usual, I went with my comfy + chic combo.  I have to say what I loved most is that the birthday boy and I accidentally coordinated perfectly--he happened to be wearing jeans and a red shirt when he snapped these photos for me.  We're a match made in heaven, obviously.

We celebrated the day by lazing around (both inside and outside), cooking (and eating) mass amounts of homeade food, playing with Rocky pup, and a bar crawl with all of his great friends (followed by more food).  A solid weekend in my book. What did everyone else do this weekend?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment