4/13/12

happy weekend!

I believe I've already mentioned this once, but this week has been beyond crazy.  Needless to say I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend.  And with rain in the forecast, it looks like it'll be a relaxing one. It's also the beau's big 2-5 tomorrow, so we'll be celebrating!

photo by angela + ithyle via design love fest
Here are a few things from around the web that kept me inspired this week:

Tips for rocking spring trends on a budget.
Maya Rudolph always seems to make me cry from laughing too hard.
Some cute puppy love (My roomate just got a kitty, so we're currently establishing puppy + kitty love).
A ballerina's dream.
This has me craving summer and the beach.
Katie Rodgers' work is so unique!
More tips for wearing brights this season--love how wearable these are.
I can't stop looking at the amazing pieces on this affordable shopping site.
A bar cart needs to be in my next home.
These little homeade pizzas will definitely be my next kitchen adventure.
iPhone cases are the ultimate accessory.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
xx

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the links! cute photo. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH Maya Rudolph and Ellen just had me cracking. UP!

    ReplyDelete