2/7/12

hooded

[gifted bird by juicy couture jacket, target tank, tdm design infinity scarf, bp jeans, michael antonio clogs, michael kors rose gold watch, bracelets: david yurman, cc skye, gifted lia sophia, rings: nordstrom, kracked la, sunglasses purchased from a farmers market, love & beauty nail color in mint]




Mondays are normally very drab--I think we can all agree on this.  But being greeted on Monday morning with a giant pink Juicy Couture bag on your desk definitely spices things up a bit.  Such was the case on not one, but two occasions.  Don't worry, I already pinched myself.  The first time this happened I found this Bird by Juicy Couture jacket, which I believe is the perfect blend of casual comfort. And man, is this thing soft.  The second time (just after Christmas) the same lovely publicists sent me the rhinestone Lia Sophia bangles, which I have been wearing non-stop ever since.


These types of Mondays make the work week seem a lot more fun and fabulous.  What else can you really ask for? Here's to a great week!
xx

3 comments:

  1. How am I just now discovering your blog?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bracelets are so cute, i'm jealous those are your mondays at work!

    adelaidemakinglemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete