3/7/12

color and patterns

[target tank and shoes, s.y.l.k. blazer, bdg jeans from urban outfitters, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, ring from lavish in crested butte, polo ralph lauren glasses, opi gel manicure, chanel lipcolor in superstition]




Yesterday was a chilly, dreary day in Southern California.  But with Spring weighing heavily on my mind, I had no intention of putting away my bright items.  I recently purchased this coral blazer from S.Y.L.K. in Century City, and I've already worn it a few times (similar styles here, here, and here).  I paired it with some comfortable basics of contrasting prints for work, and I wore it with a black lace top and black pumps for a night out with some of my girlfriends over the weekend.

I've also been obsessing over the gel manicure I got over the weekend.  It's the perfect color for Spring and the gel polish will last for a couple weeks.  What are you coveting this season?
xx

3 comments:

  1. lovely color jacket- adore that color. and I am in love with stripes right now! you look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe those shoes are Target! They really should be on my feet too :)

    ReplyDelete