8/1/12

summer neutrals

[lush sweater {similar here}, zara jeans, toms wedges, gifted shoedazzle bag, rayban aviators, oklahoma necklace- gift from kelly, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, varga cuff, rings: madwell/family heirloom]
My birthday was yesterday, and I couldn't have asked for a better one! My roommates decked out the apartment, I ate homemade cake for breakfast, my co-workers spoiled me, and I finished the day with my girlfriends filling our bellies at Fig & Olive on Melrose.  Which might be my new favorite place now.  There's nothing like having a birthday to make a girl feel loved and blessed.  I'll post some snapshots of the festivities and tidbits about the restaurant soon!

I wore this outfit to work last week, and I fully intend on making it my new uniform.  Between the light colors and fabrics it's such a perfect summer combination!
I hope everyone is having a lovely week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment