8/10/12

foodie friday: pink taco

It's no secret that Mexican is my favorite type of food. I could easily eat it every day, and I often have to stop myself from doing so.  When I moved to SoCal two years ago, I was ecstatic to have delicious authentic Mexican food at my fingertips. But surprisingly it took me a while to find a place I loved (with the exception of every food truck-all of those are amazing).

images via
I first discovered Pink Taco when I was working in Century City as the one at Westfield mall was within walking distance. It was the perfect spot to run over to for a long lunch or post-work margaritas. I visited the new location on Sunset this week, and it did not disappoint. The edgy restaurant boasts an accommodating staff and dishes stuffed with quality, flavorful meats. What could be better? Also, I was told Johnny Depp had a party there a few days ago, so clearly it needs to be my new hangout.

Not to be missed:
Food: hornitos shrimp, sweet corn tamales, burrito tradicional, pollo adobado quesadillas
Cocktails: house margarita (it's perfectly simple)

Happy Friday lovelies!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment