8/16/12

fall wish list

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but now that this intense heat has become a daily occurrence, I'm already dreaming of fall. I'm ready for crisp air, hot chocolate, baggy sweaters, fur, and boots.  I'm ready to visit Oklahoma to watch the leaves change colors.  Mostly, I'm ready to stop sweating the second I step outside.

With that said, I've already started thinking about the holes in my closet I need to fill for the fall season.  There are only a couple (yay!), so mostly I find myself dreaming of things I wish could be mine during the cooler months.

 One J Brand high-waisted jeans//Two J.Crew enameled elephant bracelet//Three Cambridge metallic satchel//Four Gap suede loafters//Five 3.1 Phillip Lim leather shorts//Six Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C clutch {dying for a deep berry hue like this}//Seven Burberry trench with leather sleeves//Eight Isabel Marant Dicker suede ankle boots//Nine Coach Legacy colorblock leather carry-all
image via sincerely, jules
I'm also coveting a jacket like this one. It's such a classic piece and perfect for fall! Actually, I wouldn't be upset if this entire outfit magically appeared in my closet....that, and Zara's entire fall line.

A girl can dream, right?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment