7/10/12

snapshots

 Going for a hike in the Pacific Palisades.
 The original blueprint of the house I grew up in--this is now hanging on a wall in my bedroom.
 Treats from Bottega Louie.
The #2 grilled cheese sandwich from Blind Barber, a cool new speakeasy tucked behind a barber shop in Culver City. I will absolutely be a frequent visitor!
Sol Er Oppes at the lake--a holiday tradition (a.k.a. shots first thing in the morning, consisting of orange juice and Jim Beam + a lot of rules).
 A phenomenal meal with the beau at Polo Grill for our anniversary.
 My beautiful + happy newlywed friends.
Home sweet L.A.

Last week I ventured back to Oklahoma for a wedding. My college roommate Elisabeth married the love of her life Wes, and I was lucky enough to be part of their special day.  Nothing makes me happier than watching two amazing people vow to spend the rest of their lives together.  I was also able to spend a couple days at the lake for the 4th with family and old friends.  There's nothing like a week with people you love to feel grateful and replenished.

Happy Tuesday, lovelies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment