7/12/12

picture perfect

Before the decision to spruce up my patio, I'd already decided my bedroom needed a makeover.  That process is well on its way, and I'm absolutely loving the new look so far.  It's amazing how a few minor changes can transform a room as a whole (thanks mom, that piece of advice stuck with me)!

Upon re-signing our lease, I switched rooms and now call the master bedroom my own.  While I'm thrilled with the extra space and storage, I realized quickly I don't have quite enough furniture to completely fill the room. Yikes.  The one piece I'm really lusting after is a pretty bench to put underneath my big window.  I haven't had the time to hit up any flea markets yet, but I'm hoping to find some hidden gem at one in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here are a few benches making me swoon.
image via west elm
image via west elm
image via ballard designs
image via ballard designs
image via pottery barn
image via pottery barn
image via anthropologie
Unfortunately, as much as I would love to have any of these in my room, I'd rather my bank account not take such a heavy hit.  So for now my search continues for pretty + affordable options.  If you happen to see one, please send my way!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment