5/8/12

yacht club

[target cardigan {similar here}, lush blouse, bdg jeans {similar here}, zara shoes {last seen here}, hobo wallet, david yurman bracelet, ring from lavish, polo ralph lauren glasses]




Sometimes a girl's just gotta dress like she's headed to the yacht club.  Granted, the only one I've ever actually been to is at Grand Lake, but it was still a damn good time.  Anyway, something about white pants and stripes makes me think of water and boats--which are two of my favorite things, in case you were wondering.  Summer, are you here yet?

The last photo is actually a candid...I was asking Lauren if she thought we had enough shots.  We snapped these after visiting the farmers' market on our lunch break, so we were in a rush to get back to the office and devour all our fresh finds.

I hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday! This week is another crazy one. Bring it on!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment