5/4/12

recharging

Happy Friday, everyone! I apologize for my lack of posts this week--it has been chaotic training my replacement and moving into my new role at work.  Chaotic, productive, and exhilarating: now that's my kind of week.  But I am more than worn out (especially after my SoulCycle class last night), and ready for some R+R.  I realize I say that at the beginning of almost any weekend, but I really mean it now.
image via glitter guide
 Here are some fun posts from around the web:
Beautiful embroidered book covers.
The perfect wedding reception.
A simple + bright DIY for the home.
Homemade ice cream sauces.
A lovely crochet dress reminiscent of the '70s.
Bride kits--such a smart idea (Lizzy, if you're reading this, I'm totally making you one of these)
Clearly I'm on a pizza kick--these little guys look scrumptious.
The perfect beach or grocery tote.
Simple metallic sandals I'd like to add to my shoe collection.
A mother's day gift guide that makes my heart happy.


I'm spending much-needed quality time with friends this weekend, which will include some cocktails, tacos and margaritas for Cinco de Mayo, pedicures, and finally some productive house-hunting with my roommate. I hope everyone has exciting + relaxing plans as well. Have a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment