5/31/12

wanderlust: mexico

photo via
In 5 days, the beau and I leave L.A. to meet my family and a big group of just-like-family in Riviera Maya, Mexico! As the day gets closer, I'm dreaming of what to pack and what I wish was mine to bring along.
image via frankie hearts fashion
 A sheer dress to layer over my bikini + a hat to shield my face from the sun.
image via cup of jo
Pretty beach towels like these.
image via could i have that?
A tropical pouch small enough to tote around the resort, but big enough to store all the sun essentials.
Killer dresses perfect for warm dinners on patios and beaches. But who am I kidding? I would take the Tibi strapless number or the stunning Carolos Miele maxi any day.
image via wit + delight
A musical medley for the flight.
image via
A powerful + protective sunscreen recommended to me by this wonderful woman, who has been visiting Mexico herself more frequently these days.
Pretty notebooks to document my trip so I can share every tasty, relaxing, and beautiful experience with you!

I'm beyond excited for a real vacation! Where are you going this summer?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment