1/5/12

thursdays

I love Thursdays. LOVE them. Besides the realization the next day is Friday, Thursdays also mean the farmer's market comes to Century City, right behind the building where I work.  This means I get up from behind my desk (a rare occasion, sadly), venture out into the sunshine, and peruse tons of fresh food.
lemons and grapefruit bagged up and ready for purchase 
[tank top c/o target,baci (boutique in santa monica) maxi skirt,sandals c/o target, janie bryant mod bag,sunglasses c/o santa monica farmer's market, david yurman bracelet, michael kors watch]
It was around 78 degrees today, so I dressed like it was summer and sipped fresh watermelon juice as I sampled just about everything in front of me.

It's almost Friday--enjoy the rest of your evening!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment