5/21/12

refresh

[borrowed j-crew chambray shirt, lush dress {similar here}, urban outfitters bandeau, nine west booties {on sale now!}, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, necklace/street vendor, borrowed ray ban wayfarers] 
In case it hasn't been obvious, I've been experiencing a major lack of inspiration lately.  Life has been completely chaotic and I've been struggling to catch up.  In between visiting home, watching my brothers graduate, and stressing out about trying to find a new place to live, I've also been trying to learn the ropes of my new position at work while our company moves to a new office.  The next two weekends I'm traveling again, so I'm desperately trying to play catch up and reorganize everything: my home, my office, and essentially my life.  I have notebooks filled with ideas for this blog, and just haven't had the time to execute them.

Now, I assure you I am not complaining...I love being busy! I'll take that over an easy schedule most days.  I feel so incredibly lucky to be taking on this new role, and my roomates and aren't moving anymore (thank goodness). I just need to figure out how to prioritize everything.  Luckily my next two weekends are sure to be refreshers--hopefully giving me energy to get everything done during the week!

Here are some pretty images to contribute to my much-needed dose of inspiration.
image via sincerely, jules
An easy, breezy weekend outfit.
image via where did u get that
I'm dreaming of dozing on a hammock in Mexico--only two weeks until this could be a reality!
image via simply breakfast
 A lovely brunch: brie, jam, french bread, and coffee.
image via could i have that
Beachy waves and a pink pout.
images via the glamourai
Handwoven Moroccan rugs.

Oh, and something else that inspired me this past weekend...I chopped my hair off! I was desperate for an easier 'do, and I'm thinking this is just what I was looking for.
Happy Monday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment