5/10/12

snapshots

homemade chocolate-chip belgian waffles
stripes and color
watching our pizzas being made at 800 degrees in beverly hills
cocktails at the churchill
a fun weekend outfit {j-crew chambray shirt, zara jeans}
an inspirational stop sign
rose wine and tomato pasta with basil and goat cheese
surprise roses from the beau :)
Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's already Thursday. I've been a very busy bee and I wouldn't have it any other way! Today I'm trying to get everything organized for next week as I fly to Oklahoma Saturday for my little brothers' graduation! I can't believe those two little guys are graduating high school.  Not only has the week flown by, but apparently life has too. I know my momma would be so proud of her boys.

As you can see, the past couple weeks have been spent eating, drinking, and dreaming of clothes in my (little) spare time.  I actually realized yesterday I hadn't had a glass of wine in over a week! Don't worry, I fixed that as soon as I got home from work last night :)

I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment