5/24/12

out with the old

[sylk blazer {last seen here}+ necklace, target tank, zara jeans {similar here}, michael kors heels + watch, rebecca minkoff bag, david yurman bracelet, rings: jewelmint + street vendor, sunglasses from a farmers market {I'm also coveting these}, essie st. lucia lilac nail polish] 



I needed a change last week, my friends.  So, as I shared earlier in the week, I chopped off my long locks.  Now, for some this may seem like no big deal.  But anyone who knows me also knows I keep my hair long always.  Always. There was one year in college when I chopped it even shorter than this (on a whim, I might add), but Oklahoma humidity was not kind to me and I spent the following months growing it back out.

But I'm getting off track.  The point is that I was looking for a change, and so far this has seemed to do the trick! My hair routine has been cut in half, and yoga classes are much less hot without my hair sticking to the back of my neck.  I am loving my new look and the effortlessness that comes with it! I just know summer will be all the more enjoyable because of this one little change. What look are you dying to try out this summer?

I hope everyone is having a great morning so far.  It's almost Friday! I'll be starting a new feature each week on Fridays from this point on, and I'm so excited to share it with you!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the hair and love the mint and coral color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! Loooove this! Those colors are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies! High compliments coming from the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete