3/5/12

snapshots

I apologize for the lack of posts, friends.  Life took me by surprise and I needed a break from the cyber world for a while. But I'm returning to you completely rejuvenated and ready to share all sorts of exciting things! For now, here's a recap of the last couple of weeks from my phone's lens.
in the air on my way to michigan
my pup rocky before a hike
a card i bought for a friend who just found out she's pregnant
my aunt's front lawn in michigan
lobster risotto from comme ca 
mixing prints for a fun work outfit
an amazing read--i love this writer's style
rocky's new friend charlie 
about to land back home in los angeles

the best egg sandwich for saturday's breakfast

I hope everyone has had a great start to their week! Tomorrow I'll share my method for the perfect egg sandwich, stuffed with cheesy goodness.  
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment