3/19/12

windblown

[borrowed old navy bird blouse, zara jeans, aldo shoes {old}, foley + corinna bag {similar here}, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, jewelmint equestrian ring, polo ralph lauren glasses, opi nails]




As you can probably tell from these photos, it was extremely windy on this day.  Why the rest of the country is having beautiful weather and Southern California has been cold, windy, and rainy is beyond me.

I wore this colorful outfit last week and felt amazing in it all day. It was perfect for work and dinner with friends at the end of the day.  Several people wanted to know where my bird blouse was from, and I loved seeing the shock on their faces when I answered "Old Navy." Personally I've always been a fan of it, but the store is so disorganized I get overwhelmed going there. Thank goodness for online shopping is all I have to say.  I kept my accessories simple to ground this outfit, as it's a bit outlandish compared to what I normally wear.  Breaking out of my comfort zone was fun and rewarding--something I'll be trying more often.

Also--if you haven't jumped on the JewelMint bandwagon yet, now is the time! Designed by Kate Bosworth and her stylist Cher Coulter, JewelMint members begin by taking a quiz to determine their personal style, and are then presented with a personal showroom each month.  For new shoppers, enter CHICAGO884 at checkout for 50% off your first piece.
I'm wishing everyone a fabulous week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment