3/12/12

weekend snapshots

This weekend was a revitalizing, relaxing adventure--which is everything I needed.  My boyfriend's mom came into town, and the three of us spent the weekend eating delicious food, toasting with some good wine, and taking in San Diego's beautiful scenery.  It's really nice to get out of L.A. sometimes and just relax, away from (as much) traffic and people.  And obviously, we planned a girls' shopping trip for her next visit, much to Griffin's dismay I'm sure.

After his mom left, the beau and I made an impromptu day trip to Coronado. He always has the best ideas.
low tide at a beach in la jolla
a refreshing wine we had at eddie v's during dinner in la jolla
filling homecooked meal: steak grilled by the beau, broccolini and a loaded baked potato
spice farm at hotel de coronado
walking the boardwalk behind hotel del coronado
details: david yurman bracelet, michael kors watch, nordstrom ring, chanel bag, opi nails
seals sunbathing on a rock in la jolla
drinks and bar snacks at hotel de coronado
I hope everyone's weekend was as relaxing and fulfilling as mine. Here's to a productive week! I'll show you what I wore on my little Coronado getaway tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment