3/13/12

weekend wear: easy breezy

[dress and feather ring from nordstorm {sale rack}, wal-mart sandals, chanel bag, david yurman bracelet, michael kors watch, opi nails, alumni sunglasses-gift]

A half-day trip to Coronado (or any trip, for that matter) requires a simple, no fuss outfit like this strapless maxi dress I scooped up from Nordstorm last summer.  I have no idea who makes it...so I guess you could say it's almost like it was thrifted...same concept of digging...except, you know, at a department store.  Regardless, this is one of my favorite dresses to throw on for nice, sunny days. It's a fun color, it's comfortable, and I look decently put together when I wear it.  I can't think of a better dress to sip cocktails by the beach in.

As I mentioned yesterday, we had some perfect weather this weekend and I had to take advantage.  Now that Spring is exactly one week away, California is super cold and windy.  I'm taking this as my cue to wear all my sweaters and faux fur until the warmth returns.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment