3/29/12

spring cravings

It's been almost a week now since Spring officially "sprung", but Southern California weather remains frustratingly inconsistent.  I promise I'll stop whining about it soon, but until then here are some things I'm coveting (besides more sunlight, but that's a given).

Clockwise from top:
Aldo mint platform pumps
Rebecca Minkoff blue blazer (I absolutely love this one too)
Alice and Olivia maxi skirt
Dolce Vita embellished sandals
Baggu leather oversized clutch
Tolani cashmere scarf
DKNY colorblock blouse
J Brand skinny jeans in pale yellow

Clearly I'm still dreaming about pastels, but I'm also lusting after bright hues and bolder prints. Oh, if only I had an unlimited budget...maybe one day, friends.
Happy Spring shopping!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it is so inspirational. I found it through your comment on Cup of Jo. If you love LA, you might like Via Los Angeles. It's "Your Little Black Book to the City of Angels."

    http://www.vialosangeles.com

    I'll be checking back here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete