3/16/12

happy friday!

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I am thrilled it's finally Friday afternoon! This week has been dragging along, and the cold, sticky (and now rainy) weather is not my ideal almost-spring setting.  Unfortunately the rain will keep on through the weekend, but I refuse to let it run St. Paddy's day! My roomates and I have some friends coming to stay with us and we'll be making green pancakes and green beer (of course). I'd also be lying if I haven't been thinking about which green pieces to wear on Saturday. What is everyone doing to celebrate?
image via thoughtfully simple
 Here are some entertaining and inspiring things floating through the web right now:

Artist Kurt Perschke's RedBall project is so quirky and light-hearted.

I'm now coveting an antique bar cart for my apartment.

A cute and simple DIY to spice up your storage.

I'm craving homemade pizza.

John Steinbeck's letter to his son makes my heart melt.

The only reason I want a child right now.

A personal and eclectic office space.

Cupcake genius.

I think I need these mint shoes for Spring...

A good pick-me-up. I was so excited the balancing pup visited to my hometown!

Intermix is still having their warehouse sale! I just snatched up a knit tank for under $15--score.
Have a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment