2/1/12

an old favorite

[forever 21 dress {old}, vest and belt from target, jessica simpson shoes, michael kors rose-gold watch, david yurman bracelet, feather ring from nordstrom, sunglasses purchased from a santa monica farmers market, love & beauty nail color in mint]






The weather in L.A. has officially been insane.  I can't even begin to keep up anymore, so it's a must for me to have a few outfits that I can throw on during a time crunch. This is my go-to outfit when the weather randomly jacks up into the 80-degree range, like it did last week. Not that I'm complaining one bit...because I am more than okay with this. I do tend to forget what month it is though. I'm lusting after several bright pieces for spring already, oy.

I picked up this dress at Forever 21 a few years ago.  It's uber-comfortable and soft, as well as flattering.  I also have the ability to layer over it easily, which as you know, I love me some layering. This has also been a universal piece in my wardrobe--I tote it to the beach often as a cover-up, and I'll style it up for work as I did above. And of course it was obviously affordable, a definite plus.

Sidenote--I found this the other day. It's nice to see I'm not totally insane when I experiment with my clothes! I actually first saw this trend of layering fur over at Brooklyn Blonde.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment