9/5/12

nyfw inspiration

I, along with every other girl in the world, have already proclaimed my love for New York Fashion Week.  Even before my concrete interests in fashion really took off, I always had a desire to visit New York during this special time and watch a show (or two, or three, or four).  I realize this fantasy is still well out of reach, but a girl can dream, right? Here are some looks I'd happily sport to any show this season.
image via atlantic-pacific
image via la in the bay
image via sterling style
image via sterling style
image via atlantic-pacific
image via a little white mouse
image via pinterest
The majority of these looks are simple and classic, with a little bit of an edge.  I notice myself always gravitating toward those particular styles.  But I absolutely love the unexpected pairing of Blair's outfit, and Bianca's pants? They're so incredibly chic and cool--just like she is!
Stay chic this week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment