9/26/12

comfy casual

[stylemint t-shirt {similar here}, bdg jeans, sam edelman flats {score from nordstrom rack}, necklace- gift from Jasmine, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, rings- madewell/family heirloom, polo ralph lauren glasses, essie nails, kate spade iphone case]



It's been a fast and furious couple weeks, my friends.  We've had two events in the last two weeks, and we have a few more big ones still on the horizon.  Lately it's been work, watching an embarrassing amount of Pretty Little Liars, and squeezing in time with the beau and friends whenever possible.

So as you can assume, my uniform lately has been a whoooole lot of this. Comfy + casual.  Not just on the weekend, either.  We're talking pretty much every day of the week. And honestly I'm fine with it.  Although some recent fall purchases are screaming at my from my closet right now. Those pretty duds are just begging to be worn.  So, is it fall yet? Oh, wait.
xo

1 comment: