9/28/12

foodie friday: overland cafe

Normally I wait until I've visited a place a couple times (or try half the things on the menu, which could easily happen in one sitting) to share it here, but I'm still on my champagne high from yesterday.  The beau and I visited Overland Cafe last weekend, and I already know it will be one of my go-to spots for weekend brunch.  Not only is the food creatively crafted and delectable, but Overland Cafe also offers bottomless mimosas in a different format than other local eateries.
Overland Cafe's unlimited champagne brunch is about $5 per person if you purchase an entree.  Basically, you're buying a carafe of homemade orange juice and your server brings bottles of champagne for two hours.  Needless to say, the beau and I consumed quite a bit of bubbly on our visit.

The only downside to this place is it gets pretty busy so we waited on our food for about 45 minutes.  Luckily, my dish was very much worth the wait.

Not To Be Missed
Food: breakfast sandwich, crab cake eggs Benedict
Drinks: unlimited champagne, of course 

Happy Friday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment