9/27/12

champagne thursday

It may not be the weekend yet, but I've got booze on the mind.  And not just any booze...champagne.  Veuve Clicquot champagne to be exact.  Next weekend is the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, an annual event complete with polo, flowing champagne, and incredible fashion.  And this year I have the honor of attending! I couldn't be more excited, although the infamous question of "what do I wear?" hasn't left my brain since.
photo via
All I can say on this topic is: thank God for Rent the Runway.  That might have to be a thing. Here are some looks I'm swooning over and inspiring me for my outfit.






Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to peruse the web for flower crowns, big hats, and sophisticated dresses. Have a great Thursday, everyone!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment