9/5/12

green with envy

[target tank, zara jacket and jeans, toms wedges, louis vuitton bag, michael kors watch, david yurman bracelet, rings: madwell/family heirloom, ray-ban aviators]



I accidentally walked into Zara a couple weeks ago, and instantly fell in love with this military-inspired parka.  I've been wanting something similar since last fall (do you remember the one that got away?), so when I spotted this I decided I was not going to make the same mistake twice.  Apparently 24 is my wisest year so far.

This jacket will be perfect for fall because I can throw it over just about anything.  I'm really loving wearing it over stripes and anything that's ultra-feminine for some contrast.  Now if this weather could cool down just a little bit more, we'd be in business.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far.  Short weeks are the best, am I right? Or incredibly stressful, but that might just be for me. Is anyone else thinking ahead to the weekend already? No? Just me? Alright, well I'll be here when everyone else jumps on that train. Happy Wednesday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment