9/7/12

foodie friday: gelfond chocolate

Those who know me personally know I have a love affair with chocolate.  One of my co-workers told me about a local chocolate shop on Robertson Blvd. called Generations of Lee Gelfond Chocolate, and in the spirit of Fashion Week, it seems like the perfect time to share it with you.

The mother/daughters owned chocolate shop crafts hand-made chocolate for parties, weddings, and other special events.  Gelfond specializes in creating chocolate molds in various shapes, including shoes and handbags.  As impressive as that is already, the shop kicks it up a notch and focuses on specific designers like Christian Louboutin, Chanel, and Yves Saint Laurent.  Some of their confections have even been featured on the Food Network.



images via
I mean, if someone wants to send me some shoe chocolates, I probably wouldn't be upset. It'd be the perfect Friday treat, yeah?
Happy Friday, everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment