6/28/12

stella & dot preview

This week I had the honor of attending a fashion and accessories preview hosted by a major PR company, BWR.  I was able to see brand new collections from both established and up-and-coming brands, while indulging in a mini-manicure, ice-cream sandwiches, and a candy bar--which included take home bags.  I wanted to share a few collections that stood out to me.  First up is Stella & Dot, a well-known jewelry brand that I have been infatuated with since I first pulled some pieces for a shoot this year.

Stella & Dot makes perfectly executed statement jewelry, with some lovely dainty pieces also scattered throughout their collections.  While some pieces can be a bit costly, the brand has many affordable ones as well.  And when I saw this year's Summer and Fall collections, I knew this would be a brand I could rely on for quality jewelry without draining my savings account.  Here are a few of my favorites from the upcoming collections.
Clockwise from top left:
Palamino Necklace
Eleanor Bangle
Jules Ring
Bello Bangle
Renegade Cluster Bracelet
Secret Garden Cuff
Olivia Bib Necklace
Kaihari Bangle
Tempest Necklace
Carrie Bangles
On The Mark (arrow)
Gitane Tassel Necklace

How perfect are these to add some oomph to easy summer dresses and basic tees?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment