6/22/12

{late} foodie friday: palihouse

A couple weeks ago, Los Angeles Confidential had an event at the uber-chic Palihouse in West Hollywood.  We actually had an event there last year as well, but now that I'm on the marketing side I got a real taste of what the venue has to offer.  The boutique hotel is by far one of the coziest places I've ever visited in L.A., and even though I was working (and loving it), I was secretly dying to kick back on one of the cozy couches with a cocktail and a truffled grilled cheese sandwich.


photos via
Along with the impressive decor inside, not to mention a lovely courtyard, the service at Palihouse is impeccable.  All the servers, bartenders, and obviously the marketing team I worked with are so friendly and accommodating.  Palihouse is ideal for small plates to share with friends--I'm dying to stop by when I'm not working and try more dishes.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Despite what you have going on, try to take some time this weekend and enjoy a great meal or glass of wine with friends.  There's always time for that in my opinion. Thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment