6/20/12

old habits

[levi's denim jacket, target tank, zara jeans, toms wedges, ray ban aviators, necklace- street vendor, michael kors watch, bracelets- david yurman/j-crew, rings- brandy melville/madewell/family heirloom]





When I was in college, I alternated running around campus in either Sperrys or TOMS.  Every person at the University of Oklahoma (the smart ones, anyway) figured out pretty quickly that comfy shoes were a must.  But who wants to sacrifice fashion for comfort? Not me.  I've basically made it my mission to have both.  TOMS came out with a wedge last season, and I'll be the first one to admit I was not loving them.  So when my friend Ashley, who works in the brand's eyewear department, mentioned the new wedge--I was incredibly apprehensive.  But she reassured me the new styles were completely different and much cuter.  And the second I saw these, I knew she was right.

Ever since they arrived at my door, these wedges have not left my feet.  They can spice up the most casual outfit and are easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.  I'm convinced I could attempt to run a marathon in these bad boys--if I ran marathons, that is.  Which I don't.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week--we're halfway to Friday, people! I'm celebrating by crossing things off my to-do list and enjoying a mid-week cocktail.  What are your hump-day plans? I'd love to hear!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment