6/27/12

singin' the blues


[zara blouse {similar here} and shoes, j-brand pants, clutch- gift from my aunt and grandmother, michael kors watch, bracelets- david yurman/street vendor, rings- madewell/family heirloom, rayban aviators, mac morange lipstick] 


My oh my has it been hot in L.A.  June Gloom? Not lately. I am praying it stays like this because I'm loving every minute of it! For the rest of the week I'm wearing nothing but sundresses.

The only kind of blues I'm feeling are the ones in my outfit.  I never thought I'd be into a monochromatic look, but once I had all these pieces in my closet, I knew they were made for each other.  Now I'm dreaming of other combinations--like an all white ensemble for summer.  Perfect for a meeting or happy hour...or when the two are combined.  I'm just sayin', if all work involved wine, I'd be fine with that.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment