11/17/11

watch out

image via fossil
 I have been rocking my white Fossil watch since the day I graduated college, and as much as I love it, I do feel that it's time to broaden my horizon.  I, along with many other girls I'm sure, have had my eye on the Michael Kors oversized rose gold watch for a very long time.  I keep getting close to buying it, but then talk myself out of it.  Maybe one day soon I will take the plunge!

I've seen many watch features in several magazines lately, and they make for a fun read, but none of the watches on those glossy pages are anything most people can afford. Per a reader's request (I LOVE getting requests by the way, so keep them coming), I wanted to showcase some unbelievably beautiful and cool watches, without the outrageously hefty price tag.

Clockwise from top right:
nixon time teller acetate in dark tortoise
guess woven texture double-wrap watch
ak anne klein purple resin bracelet watch
kenneth cole round embossed leather watch
swatch right track
movado bold
fossil stella boyfriend aluminum watch in berry

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment