11/26/11

midwest thanksgiving

[zara vest,j-crew shirt,jeans c/o urban outfitters,bcbg boots,bracelets:cc skye and david yurman,fossil watch,ring c/o lavish (in crested butte, co)]



I hope everyone had a lovely thanksgiving! I was lucky enough to travel home to Oklahoma for the festivities, and also spent a couple days at my aunt and uncle's house in Joplin, Missouri.  My boyfriend took these photos of me at the house, which is a lovely rustic place tucked away in the woods.

I'm obsessed with this vest I recently picked up at Zara--I've basically been living in it for the past few days because it's so warm and cozy. If you're wondering, the answer is yes--I did hike in those boots with the family. You may call it crazy, but I call it resourceful. What can I say? Tennis shoes didn't fit in my suitcase.

[Sidenote: in my last outfit post, my roomate Grace took the photos. Just wanted to make sure she got some credit too!]

Tomorrow it's back to reality. Although I'm not so excited about that, I am excited about sharing some new things with you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment