11/8/11

low balance

This time of year always brings many birthdays, but this year I've also seen an increase in weddings and babies.  I absolutely love celebrating all of these joyous occasions, but my bank account is now cleaned out.  Unfortunately, my craving for new fall clothing, shoes, and many happy hours and dinners out does not subside despite my lack of funds--so I have to find the cheapest alternatives to feed that fire.

Anyone who knows me is well aware how much I love a bargain, so there will be many posts related to such, but here's a little list of some deals I currently have my eye on.


Shopping
Up to 70% off fall collections at shopbop.com.
Free shipping at Madewell through December 19.  This is one of my absolute favorite stores.  For those of you who haven't been to one, it's looped in with J-Crew--but for a younger, more urban crowd.  Madwell just received a new shipment of sale items, so proceed with caution or you may stay broke!
Bloomingdale's: Save 20-40% off through November 13, and 50% on fine jewelry

Lifestyle
Popsugar: unlimited yoga for one month at Naam Yoga LA- $29
Living Social: one hour of yoga, followed by a wine tasting in Malibu- $70


I actually just purchased the Living Social deal for myself and two of my girlfriends--although we were lucky enough to snag it for $35 each (next time I'll make sure to update you sooner).  Stay tuned for details on our Sunday adventure!

Keep an eye on those bank accounts. I should probably take a look at mine...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment