11/20/11

the six

For those who haven't caught on yet, I'm a total foodie. I love discovering new recipes, creating favorite dishes, and eating out entirely too often.  My problem is that I continue going back to the same places. So, recently I've taken on a mission to try more new eateries when I do venture out.  Yesterday Shelby and I tried out The Six Restaurant, which just opened November 16 in Studio City.

The Six serves up a variety of American comfort food--everything from pot pie and pizza to turkey sloppy joe sliders and a chicken club.  Shelby opted for the Italian pizza, and I enjoyed their burger--the juicy meat was topped with blue cheese, onion rings, butter lettuce, and thousand island dressing on a brioche bun.  Much to our dismay, the lovely waitress informed us they were out of the signature six-cheese mac n' cheese, but the parmesan truffle fries made for the perfect alternative.





Along with filling and flavorful food, I loved The Six's Old Hollywood-inspired decor.





Also, check out my story in Los Angeles Confidential magazine about The Six here.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment