11/11/11

fall wishlist

It's deep into fall now, and I find myself lusting after beautiful fall pieces and wishing I had the cash to fill the holes in my wardrobe. Here are a few things I wish were in my closet this season:

a by adrienne landau faux fur vest//image via eat.sleep.wear
image via could i have that
zara coat  
I've been searching for some fun, comfortable, flat shoes.  How adorable are these leopard loafers by Sam Edelman?

I LOVE these cobra society boots.  My editor has the over-the-knee ones, and they're so beautiful! I've actually been looking at over-the-knee boots since last year, but every pair I find are either outrageously expensive (keep in mind, I'm incredibly cheap), or inexpensive but unflattering.  Such a vicious cycle. If anyone finds any great ones--let me know!

I rocked these bad boys in red for a fall fashion segment on KTLA. I've been wanting them every since!

j brand high-rise wide-leg corduroys
Have a great weekend everyone!
-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment