10/16/12

a day of polo

The weekend before last I had the opportunity to attend the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Will Rogers State Park. It was a warm, beautiful day filled with Greek food, too much champagne (as if there was such a thing), and my first polo match.  The day was everything I imagined and more--I even spotted the talented Jamie Beck.  I still regret not walking up to her and telling her how much I love her photographs. Maybe next year!




[I wore: kate spade new york dress {borrowed from rent the runway}, target heels, rebecca minkoff bag, gifted shoedazzle necklace, cc skye ring] 
[Jasmine wore: monique lhuillier dress, heels from urteque {madrid}, american apparel sunglasses]






Thanks to LaForce + Stevens for sending me tickets to this amazing event!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment