10/24/12

it's all business

Now that I've been in the "real world" for a couple years, networking has become extremely important in my day-to-day life.  I'm really into my job, but I also love tackling little side projects here and there so meeting new people in different fields is something I love.  I always carry some business cards with me during the week, not only for the obvious moments like meetings, but also for the many events I attend after work where networking is a regular occurrence.

The little pouch I have my business cards in now isn't quite doing it for me--it looks nice + sleek, but it's too small and difficult to pull cards out and put new ones I've acquired in.  Here are some upgrades I'm currently coveting.

[1 avgvst polka dot from Etsy//2 green leather + copper from Etsy//3 Falcon Wright white leather ombre pyramids//4 red croc folding from Amazon Fashion//5 Falcon Wright white leather + mint points//6 personalized from Etsy//7 vintage camera from Etsy]

How do you carry your business cards in style?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment