10/25/12

the bold and the bubbly

My mom always told me I had champagne taste, but a beer budget.  This is 100 percent true of course, but I'm sure she'd also be proud to know that I have done some rigorous taste-testing to find a few delicious, yet affordable, champagnes and Proseccos. So now we can all enjoy that sweet bubbly without dwindling our bank accounts (as often).
image via pinterest
image via pinterest
While Moët & Chandon is my absolute favorite brand of champagne, it's rather pricey.  Luckily, I've found a few others I can't get enough of:
LaMarca Prosecco
Macaron

So grab your girls, or your man, and celebrate the fact that it's Thursday!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post, basically because I LOVE champagne, haha! You see pictures of me and champagne all over my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete