1/10/12

coffee date

[alternative apparel shirt,h&m blazer,bdg jeans,nine west booties {last seen here},janie bryant mod bag,cc skye blossom ring, bracelets: lia sophia {gifted}, david yurman, michael kors rose gold watch, nail polish: opi merry midnight]





I wore this outfit to work last week and on a little lunchtime coffee date with my lovely roomate Lisa. When I asked her to snap some photos for me, she took so many great ones and we just had a blast with it! I love how comfortable and versatile this outfit is--it can take me from work to coffee to dinner with friends. There is such a great balance of comfort and chicness, which in my opinion is basically the greatest combo there is! I wear variations of this outfit often.

My wonderful boyfriend bought me this Michael Kors watch for Christmas! I was so excited--it's exactly what I'd wanted.

And if you're wondering where my coffee is from--it's a chai tea latte from Clementine.  This is one of my favorite spots for coffee and baked goods...seriously, their brownies are severely addicting.
Everyone take a minute to treat yourself and enjoy the week!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Im glad I found your blog. I really like it. Next time is see you i think a day of wine and shopping is in order. Hope your enjoying the new year!

    ~*Stephanie*~

    ps. love your new years outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much love! I'm glad you like it :) That sounds like a perfect date to me. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete