12/19/11

mix and match

Remember my red jeans?  I couldn't wait to throw these on with some of my favorite pieces for a fresh look.
[h&m shirt,zara vest (last seen here) and jeans,snakeskin shoes c/o target,bracelet c/o lavish,borrowed jewelry by nola ring, essie ballet slippers nail color]


Although I've worn a variation of this outfit multiple times to work, I felt like everything was brand new.  I also felt very festive for the holidays.

You may remember my post about Nola Singer's jewelry line.  I borrowed some of her pieces for work, and she gave me permission to wear them.  I was in love with this ring--she created it using an old vintage piece. I love how the subtle lavender gives an extra pop of color.

Colored jeans are still completely new to me, but I'm so excited to try wearing them in different ways. Happy Monday!
xo

1 comment:

  1. i am loving your red jeans! i have been dying to get a pair too, so cute. (and hey, if you feel like checking out a new blog, take a peek at mine!)

    love.

    ReplyDelete