12/14/11

red jeans

image via zara
I have been lusting after red jeans for months now--I wanted them so badly during the college football season (my alma mater's colors are crimson and cream), but I never did find an affordable pair I liked. I finally managed to snag a pair this past weekend at Zara while I was Christmas shopping. Merry Christmas to me!  I've worn them once already, and I can't wait to style up all of my favorite outfits with a splash of red (similar pair here).  

Also, in case you haven't discovered Zara yet...go. Immediately. I'm still in shock I made it 23 years without visiting one. It is a perfect place for basics and work staples, and they also have many fun pieces. This vest I wore in my last outfit post is from Zara as well.  Most of the merchandise is very affordable, and some locations have clothing for men and children, too.

Happy shopping!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment